Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nothing much

Camera's USB port's busted so I have a card reader on order. I was going to go to WalMart and get one, but the price online was $20 cheaper and I just couldn't justify the additional expense just for instant gratification.

So...not like I had too much to photograph, right now, anyway. Absolutely all projects are on hold until this pair of socks gets completed. Yes, you read that correctly. No other projects will be worked until this pair of socks is completed.

Why? Well, because they are for An tUasal and ... well ....I just don't knit fast enough to work on anything else and get a pair of size 12 men's socks completed in time for the holidays. Size 12 men's socks knit on size 1 needles. Sad, but too true.

They're black Lanett Superwash, by the way, so photographs of them in progress would have been unilaterally uninspiring anyway. Am I the only one who doesn't think twice about using "baby" yarn to make socks? **grins**

I did, however, take time out tonight from my knitting to make an orange gingerbread cheesecake for tomorrow. The boys at work have an appetite that I very much enjoy feeding.

Yup, you know it. I love the man something silly. **toddles off to knit some more**