Friday, July 14, 2006

Out of it

I'm way too out of it to post a real post today. How out of it? So out of it that I sent an email to the wrong distribution list today, and then got grumpy with the guys for saying X when I "hadn't said X".....**sighs** let's not get into how big a fool I looked, eh? Yeah...definitely a day I'll be happy to see the tail end of.

So...since I have nothing worthwhile to say:

Friday Five

1. What about you makes you unique?

Egads. I have absolutely no idea. What makes me unique to you?

2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd?

I don't know...pretty much just how the package is put together, and how it's carried, I'd suppose.

3. What do you always have with you while out in public (for example: earings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.)?

My piercings.

4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn’t normal?

Nope. I'm pretty average/normal all around.

5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that's the case?

Oddly enough, my looks. And, I have no idea.