Friday, April 28, 2006

Kiri finish line in sight

I am down to the last two pattern repeats for the Kiri shawl. I'm going to 13 pattern repeats. I figure I can get this finished by the 15th of May. Probably well before then, actually. However, the 15th of May is going to be my goal date.

Life's been chaotic. My social life has exploded the last week or so. With the exception of my boyfriend, I'm seeing people every night. My boyfriend, well...schedules suck so bad sometimes. I haven't been able to see him in way too long. Of course, I consider a week way too long. *chuckles* I just miss him something fierce.

I can't wait until I get to see him again.

I am meeting with a gal pal that I haven't seen in a couple of years, tonight. I'm so happy to get to see her. I just found out she's a Rollergirl fan. I can't believe I haven't seen her considering she goes to the bouts, too! **shakes head** Isn't it weird how you can be in the same place as someone else and never see them? Someone you know and care about? How surreal.

Then, Eeyore's Birthday is tomorrow and Sunday is movie time with my best gal pal, D - and, if I'm really, really lucky my boyfriend will join us.