Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ark and Kiri progress

Ok. I don't know what it is, but I've counted about a million times and my count on the Ark Vest is correct, but my pattern alignment isn't. Just like before, I'm winding up with only half of a griffon at the end of this section. Thankfully, I noticed on the very first row of colourwork for the second motif. I can tink that fairly easily and just add 5 stitches to each side of the row before starting the pattern and I'll be just fine. **grimace** I'm just thankful I caught it before getting any further along.

Kiri has now passed the 100 row mark. I'm at 102 rows and moving along. I figure I'm going to go to 131 rows (13 pattern repeats) and then do the edging. That should be plenty big enough for a 5'4", petite girl.

I've had oral surgery this week and kinda been in a depressive funk, so I haven't gotten a whole lot of creatively oriented stuff done. Gotten next to nothing at all done, actually. I did get the drum mailed to its recipient and have made some progress on my projects. Including another row on the WRS and on the garter stitch shawl for mom, but that's about it.

I suppose some progress is better than none or negative progress, eh?

My KiddoMy funk doesn't stand a chance against this weekend's line up, starting tonight, actually. I should, hopefully, be seeing my beau tonight. Tomorrow night is the WHIBSIB meetup with the gals and Saturday is time with my kiddo. I'm hoping I can swing time with my best friend on Sunday afternoon and then Sunday night is the Rollerderby. Busy and full of fun. Just what the doctor ordered!