Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sweaters from Camp Knit Along

So, I'm joining the Sweaters from Camp KAL. This should be interesting. I've never done faire isle knitting before, so I'm not at all certain how this will turn out. I've wanted to give it a shot for a while, but always get distracted with socks, cables or lace. So...here's a perfect "excuse" to dive into faire isle.

I've chosen to do the Celtic Circles Vest and have requested a price quote from the publishers, Schoolhouse Press. As soon as they get back to me, I expect I should be able to order the book and kit and get geared up and ready to go. The KAL is scheduled to begin February the 15th. I have to get a baby blanket and two more teddy bears completed before then.

Here's hoping!

I'm trying to be better about actually posting pics and pertinent information about my projects. I've done a lot and don't have anything to show for them since I give them away when they are finished. I've got to get better about documenting my work.