Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby Blanket in Progress

So, I'm making progress on the baby blanket, finally. I changed up how I wanted to do in and ripped it all out and started over. I'm doing a garter stitch border with a single ss heart that I will embroider around when I'm done.

I'm doing it Orenburg style, which I will get into another time.

I will do a ss center pane with random (and I mean random, I'm not charting placement at all) reverse ss hearts scattered around.

I think it will be nice, solid and cozy. I just hope it's big enough. I wanted it to be a wubby, not a full blown cradle blanket....if you know what I mean.


Needles: Lantern Moon 9US/5.5mm

Yarn: Wick in cream

Pattern: my own design

Start: Well, guess that depends. I've ripped and redesigned so many times. But this iteration started on the 12th of August 2007.