Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Now, I'm liking this...


I was browsing through Amazon for books on Needle Lace and Knotted Lace today and stumbled across this interesting book. For those of you who haven't read me for very long, let me explain that I've crocheted for many, many, many years. I only recently started knitting, in the grand scheme of things. So this book is certainly something that had me perking up. I went ahead and preordered Amazing Crochet Lace: New Fashions Inspired by Old-Fashioned Lace as it's not due out until November 2006. But, I certainly want it. I am an "old fashioned" girl in a lot of my design preferences and this certainly has me perking up in interest.

In addition to this book, I snagged the following:

Mediterranean Knotted Lace - by Elena Dickson

and

Hispanic Lace and Lace Making - by Florence L. May