Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Senior Remembrances









Then (1988)




Now (2006)



1. Who was your best friend? Jeanette and Myles
2. What sports did you play? um....let's not go there.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A Mazda hatchback that I grew up in. For graduation I received a Toyota Tercel.
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? Home most likely, or over at Jeanette's or hanging with Myles.
5. Were you a party animal? No.
6. Were you considered a flirt? No...considering they called me Freeway (the dog from Hart to Hart) I don't think I stood much of a chance there.
7. Ever skip school? Never.
8. Ever smoke? No.
9. Were you a nerd? Two years younger and valedictorian...you be the judge.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Nope. No clue what it was, even.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Lundberg and Mrs. Riley.
13. Favorite class? Math and English.
14. What was your school's full name? Life Christian School
15. School mascot? Eagle
16. Did you go to Prom? My school didn't have a prom. We had a senior dinner. Yes, I went.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? You have got to be kidding me.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? The snide comments from the other seniors about the number of awards I received.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? I don't have one.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? No clue what a senior wall is.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? No.
22. Who did you date? Myles
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The school cafeteria - we were in the middle of nowhere.
24. Have you gained weight since then? Indeed.
25. What did you do after graduation? Went to Auburn.
26. When did you graduate? 1988.