Thursday, June 15, 2006

I ♥ BlueClearSky - she sends the best stuff

(Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHoxDQoc8Nc  )



I read another book last night, The Amber Wizard. It was ok. I enjoyed it, and I'm sure I'll read the rest in the series. Well, so long as the author doesn't go all Robert Jordan on me. But...I don't know...can't say I finished it and was itching to read the next one. I was pretty apathetic about it, actually.

I worked a bit more on the lace projects I have going on. Another row done on WRS, another four on the LSSK lace project. The other projects have kind of come to a stand still. Not sure why but my knitting fervor has partially died, for right now. My fervor for a lot of things has died, right now, actually. I'm feeling particularly uninspired about a lot of things, though others are stirring back up that have been dead for a while.

I mowed the lawn after work the other day. Wowsers. That wiped me out. The heat on top of a full day at work...I came in, took a shower, fell on the couch and didn't move for the remainder of the night. Well, until I went to bed, that is.

Finals are coming up. I've really enjoyed this class. I'm almost sad to see the end of it. Might have something to do with the fact that my next two classes are math and business law.

Anyway, I am really, really trying to save up for a camera so I can actually have some photographic content for this blog again. I know it can be aweful boring to just read text.